Privacy at a Glance
What Types Of Information Do We Collect?
Whenever you visit our Website, we will collect some information from you automatically, and some voluntarily.
We will collect the following information automatically:
- IP Address
- The date and time of your visit
- Webpages visited
- Browser Identification
- Form information downloaded
- Domain name from which our site was accessed
We will collect the following information voluntarily:
- Your name
- Your contact information, including your email address
How Do We Use Your Information?
We collect information about our Website visitors for a number of reasons, including:
- To improve the Website experience for all visitors
- To understand the demographics of our Website visitors
- To communicate with you, such as sending notices regarding our services, providing you with technical information and responding to any inquiries or customer service issues you may have
How Do We Share Your Information?
We do not sell or otherwise trade the Private Information that we collect from our site visitors at any point or under any circumstance. We do, on occasion share that information with business partners to ensure an ability to consistently provide service, or with government and other agencies where required by law.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) For visitors from California, please see our Privacy Notice.
Reach us by email or U.S. mail at:
City Light & Power, Inc.
Attention: Chief Compliance Officer
6312 S. Fiddlers Green Circle Suite 200E
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT A CCPA REQUEST
Effective Date (last updated on): March 31, 2023